How It Works
We can order from anywhere in the world! Japan, US, Europe, you name it. (^-^)
- Give us a link of the item you want.
- If we can get it, we’ll give you the price quote.
- Let us know if you want to have it sent to your address (you may have to pick it up from your post office), or if you want to have it sent to us (it’ll have to be to Zamboanga, with additional charges).
- If the store we get from ships internationally, we’ll require full payment before we place the order.
- If the store doesn’t ship internationally and we need to use our forwarder, we’ll just need a down payment. After the forwarder receives and weighs the package, we’ll inform you of the total cost. Once your balance is settled, the forwarder will ship it to your address.
- If you choose to send your order to us first, we’ll just need a down payment. When it arrives in Zamboanga, we will inform you of your balance and we’ll ship it to you (door-to-door courier) after it’s settled.
Our Proxy Buying Fees
- P250 – for orders totaling P3000 and below
- 8.5% of total – for orders totaling above P3000
Please note that merchandise may be taxed by customs when they arrive here, especially for orders with a total value of around $200.
Unfortunately, we can’t say if your package will be taxed or not.