May sale po si Eiwa. 😗👲👯 SALE!!!!
“Bakit puro Tagalog na si Eiwa?”
‘Di rin namin alam. Para maiba? Ha ha ha. ༼▃ Ĺ̯ ▃༽
But we give up. Going back to English mode!
SALE! SALE! SALE! SALE! SALE! SALE! SALE! SALE! SALE!
We’ve tried to come up with another silly name for the sale this time, and came up with this:
How many of you are excited to go back to school to see Senpai? Huh? Huh? *wink wink* ಠ‿↼ Hekhekhekhek. And maybe some of you employees have a secret crush on a Senpai co-worker? Hihi. You have to admit, no one graduates from senpai-loving!
Ahem. Okay. Now that we’ve justified the name of the sale, on to the main topic!
Our sale this time is 7% OFF manga books in stock! (*≧∀≦*)
1. The sale applies to most in-stock manga and art books. Other products like DVDs and light novels are not included.
2. Sale period is from May 23, 2018 (Wednesday) at 8pm, to June 24, 2018 (Sunday) midnight.
First come, first served. Reservations are not allowed.
3. Payments, meet-ups, and pick-ups must be made within 3 days from the date of purchase. Please note that payments through PayPal will incur additional fees. Contact us for details.
4. Orders must be made through the website.
5. To avail of the promo, use this coupon code upon checkout: youcompleteme2018
6. Purchases from this sale cannot be added to other pending orders with us (proxy orders, US orders, etc.). Orders for delivery will have to be shipped immediately.
There are some priced-down manga titles that are excluded, as well. You’ll notice what they are after you’ve added them to your cart and see the discount deducted.
Shoot us a message if you’ve any questions at all. ^_^
Click this link to view our in-stock manga titles.
We hope you find something to your liking!
Eiwa Manga Store
1. Many books that are part of the Clearance Sale are also included in this sale!
2. Before you make your payment please contact us first to confirm your total.
3. Please let us know if you encounter any glitches in the website.
4. No joy-buying, please. It disrupts the stock numbers in our database, and it would be unfair to serious buyers if what’s actually in stock shows as out of stock. (u_u)